Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stop calling... stop calling... Flashback to March 15th, 2010

By the end of the first week this is how I felt from time to time… doctor calls have been non-stop; cancer, chemo, pregnancy, insurance, appointments and more appointments! … I just needed a break!
“Stop callin', stop callin'; I don't wanna think anymore!;
I left my head and my heart on the dance-floor
Stop callin', stop callin; I don't wanna talk anymore!;
I left my head and my heart on the dance-floor
Sometimes I feel like I live in grand central station
Tonight I’m not takin’ no calls
‘Cuz I’ll be dancin’”
Lady Gaga
Oh how I would do anything to be at club in NYC dancing the night away… .no worries in site! Or even just wake up from this nightmare and be at work! Careful what you ask for, my cell phone broke last night and I’m still without a phone!! But at least it’s quiet for 24 hours.   But remember all you 20 somethings; Live and Enjoy your life!! Cancer or not, you get old and tired real quick when you hit your 30s!

No comments:

Post a Comment