Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary Larry! 7 years!

4th of July weekend has always been so special to Larry and I.    7 years ago we had an amazing wedding weekend in Newport.  Friends, family and so much fun!  My favorite day in my life - so far!   This year we were able to go to Newport on Saturday, July 3rd.  We had such a fun and relaxing day at the beach with Sarah, Jesse and their friends.  Later we relaxed at the rooftop bar of the Viking and then a group of us went to dinner at The Mooring! 7 years ago we had our rehearsal dinner there with friends and family.. and lots of lobster!  This time we were able to sit outside and view the harbor and luckily while dining we also caught the Jamestown fireworks!  It was a perfect day and evening!   Sunday and today Larry and I just relaxed together; sitting outside, grilling and watching movies!  My perfect weekend!   I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful long, hot weekend! xoxo


Larry;  It's so hard to believe we have been married for 7 years.  We have done so much together and been through a lot.  I always new you would love me forever and we would share so much joy together in our lives.   And I knew you were supportive and caring.  But these last few months have really made me fall in love with you more.   You and your love amazes me!  This next year will have more ups and down, good times and hard times, but I know we will handle it all, with love, tears and laughter, we will walk through it together.  I can't wait to see you as a Dad.  I know you will be amazing and we will learn so much together.   I love you. 

From our wedding dance, Indie Arie:

Can I walk with you through your life
Can I lay with you as your wife
Can I be your friend 'till the end
Can I walk with you through your life

No comments:

Post a Comment