Thursday, July 8, 2010

Help me Help others!! Run, Walk or Crawl 5K Aug 7th

If you haven't heard yet....
So many of us have been affected by Cancer. My sister Sarah, my friend Amy, and myself are organizing our 1st Annual Run, Walk, or Crawl 5k- we will NOT lay down to Cancer! It will take place August 7th, 2010 in Franklin, MA, benefiting research and services at Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund in Massachusetts! No one should have to deal with Cancer. I am doing this for many people close to me, but mostly so my daughter will not have to go through this! Join us!

Check here for more details! http://www.wontlaydown2cancer.com/

This is a great event to get outside with family, friends and coworkers, have fun and raise money for a good cause!  The race will be professionally timed!!   Food and Fun afterward!!

If you cannot participate this year you can still help by making a donation!

Are you part of or know a business that would like to be a corporate sponsor?  Their name will be on our T shirts and website!

Check the website for details to register for the race or to make a donation!  Or email me if you have any questions..    http://www.wontlaydown2cancer.com/

Thanks!!
P.S. had ultrasound today!  Baby is about 3lbs 5 ounces!  doing great for size and weight for 30 weeks!!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment