Today has gone well. I was able to clean the house this morning.. Larry helped too! and then off to Boston. I quickly had blood drawn and then saw the nurse.. .thinking this was going to be a quick day.. but then it was 45 mins til I was able to see the doctor.. then eventually made it up to chemo at 2:30.. and they got me start at 3:30. But my chemo nurse is great. The red stuff got pushed through so fast and now I am on the IV bag. Hoping this will go by fast too!
So last chemo for the baby! Bring on the prunes! The good news is I don't start my next chemo until August 30th! So I get over a month off!! The bad news is I will be getting taxol and herceptin every week for 12 weeks! My weekly trips to boston continue! These drugs also will take about 2 - 3 hours but they say the side effects are less... which would be great for me since this chemo wasn't bad at all. But I will have a great distraction anyways! And I can bring the baby to chemo! Probably not the first few weeks!
She is doing great.. moving around a lot! 4 weeks to go! It is coming up so fast! Ok back to downloading some labor music! Thanks everyone! xoxo
- Emelia Giovannina Byrne 7.30.10
- heading down soon!!
- today is the day!! - 7 hours to vote for name- ha...
- 2 weeks?? oh no.. 2 days!!! and new poll!
- Walk this road together
- Going to be on Channel 4 news!!
- We made the paper!!!!
- Insomnia... 2 am.. 4 am... 6 am..
- Live from Boston! Last chemo before Baby!!
- Music Help!!! Give me a song!
- Help me Help others!! Run, Walk or Crawl 5K Aug ...
- Week 30!!
- Happy Anniversary Larry! 7 years!
- ▼ July (13)