So it's Sunday morning.. and lately I have been up at 6am and in bed at 9:30.. Today I am watching VH1 top 20 countdown and thinking about music! With less then 5 weeks to go.. And knowing I will be in the hospital for maybe 2 days before the baby comes from when I am induced... I need to make a labor and delivery playlist!! And since my mind is clueless lately.. I need your help!!
Give me some great songs you love or ideas you have!! Any style, from any year.. some to relax, some about having a baby, some to forget the pain, and some for pushing! Anything from "Push It" by Salt n Pepper to "You're having my baby" from Paul Anka or "Baby Love" from the Supremes to "I wanted to be sedated" by the Ramones...
With the wide variety of people that read my blog - you all could create me a great mix playlist! I like all music.. except maybe country... but if you suggest it.. I will probably add it - at least you tube it!
Get creative or share your favorite song!
- Emelia Giovannina Byrne 7.30.10
- heading down soon!!
- today is the day!! - 7 hours to vote for name- ha...
- 2 weeks?? oh no.. 2 days!!! and new poll!
- Walk this road together
- Going to be on Channel 4 news!!
- We made the paper!!!!
- Insomnia... 2 am.. 4 am... 6 am..
- Live from Boston! Last chemo before Baby!!
- Music Help!!! Give me a song!
- Help me Help others!! Run, Walk or Crawl 5K Aug ...
- Week 30!!
- Happy Anniversary Larry! 7 years!
- ▼ July (13)