Chemo started a week ago and within 17 days from the first chemo I am supposed to start losing hair. So as I shower each morning I have been wondering, do I even need to shave anymore? When I found out I would be undergoing chemo,and then soon ran out of my favorite shampoo, I stopped buying my expensive stuff, rather I just search through cabinets for old bottles in the way back of the closet or looked for samples I had taken from hotels. I haven't had a hair cut or color since then as well. Yes my head is full of grays! And I haven't even waxed my eyebrows for fear that I will lose some of them so why not keep what I can! (Ok I do take care of the hair in between the eyebrows because I am not a fan of the uni brow.) Look at the money I am saving! No haircuts, dye jobs, waxing, no razors, shampoos or shaving cream!
So should I even bother to shave my armpits and legs anymore? Or should I just let everything get hairy for another week or so... a la Vermont? Soon enough my showers and mornings will be so much quicker! Jump in, Wash body, Jump out! Dry off, get dressed, apply makeup, throw on wig and go! I'm sure Larry will miss seeing my hair stuck to the shower walls or all over the bathroom floor! Goodbye razors, hello sleeping an extra 30 minutes!
- From Beard to Bald to Blond??
- Relaxing weekend.... Busy week ahead.
- Friday Morning Pop Quiz! May 21, 2010
- To shave or not to shave! May 18th, 2010
- Bruised Placenta?? May 15th, 2010
- 10 years with Larry! May 15th, 2010
- Thank you all so much...
- Live from Boston, it's Chemo Monday! May 10, 2...
- Happy Mother's Day - Promise to Me... May 9th, 20...
- The Oak Tree
- Strong Women's weekend!
- Results came in.. May 4th, 2010
- Last day of R&R... May 02, 2010
- ▼ May (14)