Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank you all so much...

Thank you thank you thank you!   Thank you all for the cards and comments on here!  Just knowing I am so loved and supported is what keeps me positive and going!   In 2 years I hope I can throw a huge thank you, done with cancer party for all of you!! 
I am doing pretty well I think from this first round of chemo.  First round: Becky - 1 Cancer B*tch -0.  I keep up with the nausea pills which really have helped!  No nausea at all, and I am even hungry and eating normally.   The pills have some steroids in them so I still have these bursts of energy, yup sometimes I clean or organize.  Tuesday night however I was awake from 2 am til 5 am.  Finally after listening to some meditation music I slept for a few hours.   I have been at work both days and plan to be the rest of this week and next week, which definitely keeps me busy and the days go by!   Last night I finally took a low dose sedative they prescribed ( I hate taking drugs when pregnant but it's safe!)  and I slept great!  From about 10pm til 7am, only getting up twice to go to bathroom.   I feel much more rested today and because of that I'm glad I took the sedative.  I didn't want to get run down.    I wonder tho, couldn't a glass of red wine before bed work just as well?   It used to knock me out!  And you would think red wine with all its fruits is better for the baby then a sedative!  lol.   Oh well.  Don't want to start her out this young I guess.

Thanks again everyone!  Time for my prune juice, lots of water, and off to work!  xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. "...listening to some mediation music..."

    Settling disputes in your spare time? lol

    Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you won this round! Let's hope you go undefeated!!! WHOOT!!!

    XOXO
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling good!!!!! xoxo

    Mediation or meditation? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE LOVED AND THERE IS SO MUCH SUPPORT AND PRAYERS GOING OUT TO YOU, LARRY AND OUR BABY!!! KEEP FIGHTING AND STAY STRONG LOVE, MOM & DAD P.S. GRAM PRAYS FOR YOU DAILY

    ReplyDelete