Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Results came in.. May 4th, 2010
Finally today my surgery results came in. There were still cancer cells found in the ducts and the lymph vessels, but not in the tissue. Also 6 out of 10 nodes removed had cancer in it. I dont know what all of this means yet... it was a quick conversation. But I do know I will be starting chemo on monday. Tomorrow I am taking my glucose screening test for gestational diabetes. Other than that my arm is half numb and half tingly.. and I do my arm exercises each day! xoxo
- From Beard to Bald to Blond??
- Relaxing weekend.... Busy week ahead.
- Friday Morning Pop Quiz! May 21, 2010
- To shave or not to shave! May 18th, 2010
- Bruised Placenta?? May 15th, 2010
- 10 years with Larry! May 15th, 2010
- Thank you all so much...
- Live from Boston, it's Chemo Monday! May 10, 2...
- Happy Mother's Day - Promise to Me... May 9th, 20...
- The Oak Tree
- Strong Women's weekend!
- Results came in.. May 4th, 2010
- Last day of R&R... May 02, 2010
- ▼ May (14)