Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend recap! Happy Father's Day

Hi everyone.. sorry I haven't written much.. it has been busy!  Thursday was Larry's 36th Birthday and we celebrated by seeing our baby again!  We had an ultrasound and took his Mom Debbie with us! Her first time seeing an ultrasound!   Baby is doing great.  Just where she should be for 27 weeks..  2 lbs, 2 ounces.  The appointment took so long, I was exhausted just from sitting all morning.   So we came home and took a nap,  then went to Blue Ginger (Ming Tsai's restaurant) for dinner!  Delicious meal!  
Friday we worked and made some homemade pizza on the grill and Saturday we ran errands and cleaned the house.   Finally got some tomatoes planted in the garden and planted basil again (hopefully this time the rabbit wont eat it)!  I also finished getting the last few things for Sarah's baby shower..  I cant wait -it is coming up this weekend! 
Sunday stayed busy as well. My friend Jasmine was visiting from California and we went to breakfast at the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens.  It was so pretty and peaceful there, I need to go back.  But it is always great to spend time with her!   Then I came home and had the family over for Father's Day.    Even tho Larry is a soon to be dad.. he did all the cooking! 
This week will be busy as well.  Tuesday we have our first baby class!  I think it's on how to change diapers and make babies stop crying! haha.. I'm pretty sure Larry picked this class! I told him he could just practice on my friends' kids -  but it will be fun to get us ready for our little gift.   Wednesday I have chemo #3, hopefully it goes as well as the second one did.   And then Larry is off to Colorado for a few days.  

I hope everyone had a great weekend and all the Dads, new Dads, and soon to be Dads had a great Father's Day!   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment