This week went well. Worked, kept busy with things for Sarah's shower and enjoyed dinner at my grandmothers! I really wish the rain would stop and the sun would come out so I could sit outside. But instead we are relaxing in the sun room. Really relaxing. I don't think Larry has left the couch yet - too much soccer on tv. I stepped out to get a manicure and pedicure for tomorrow! Now I'm back on the couch too. Tomorrow is coming soon! Makes the delivery date seem so much closer. I am very excited to have a whole day dedicated to just the baby and to see all my friends and family! As Sarah and I always joke... "No Boobie talk! Just Baby talk!"
- Week recap and 3D baby photos!
- Sarah's Baby shower recap!
- Baby Shower for Sarah!!
- Chemo dose 3!! Live from boston
- Weekend recap! Happy Father's Day
- Baby Shower!! June 13th, 2010
- Getting ready for the Big day!
- Feeling good!
- Turning 35...
- Last weekend's Birthday recap! May 29-31st!
- Live from Boston! It's Chemo Dose 2!
- ▼ June (11)