Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Shower!! June 13th, 2010

My baby shower was just amazing!   My mom, sister and friends did such a great job, nothing was missed!  It was a Vintage Theme and they had all my old toys and dolls as centerpieces! And a candy buffet with all  my old favorite candy... including buttons!  So many family and friends came, I really feel so loved!  I have to say my favorite gifts are the homemade ones!  Esp the crib bedding from my Aunt Susie and blanket from my Mom. It's just so beautiful and more than I could imagine. Also the huge doll house bookcase by my friend Don.  Now I need the furniture to arrive and to set up the room!  It was a great day and just made everything seem so real... and that our little girl will be here soon!!   Here are some pics!  Thanks to everyone!! Love you all!  You keep me going!



No comments:

Post a Comment