Monday, August 16, 2010

updates updates updates!! and more chemo

First I apologize for my delay in writing!!  I'm just trying to get YOU ready for when Emelia comes home and I really have no time to write!   jk.   But really even tho she is in the NICU it seems I am still really busy!  Between driving to Boston and spending time with her..  to coming home and trying to wash her blankets and tiny clothes and somewhat organize her things!  So I  am going to post a few blog post today about everything that has happened in the last 2+ weeks!

As for me- not as exciting as Emmy -  but I am feeling great and really enjoyed a few weeks off from cancer!   Last week I met with oncologist and they were excited to let me know I could start chemo earlier!  Yippee!    

So here I am!  Today in Boston..getting my first does of the strong chemo.  Taxol and Herceptin.  So far DF is running very behind with me!!  About an hour and half late!  But things are going now.   They say the effects are less then my AC chemo.   We'll see!  Larry is splitting his time between me and Emmy, running between the buildings! 

So now i have some downtime!  So enjoy the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment