Friday, August 6, 2010

RACE DAY TOMORROW!!!

Emelia is doing great!  It's hard to leave her at night but I know she is getting stronger each day and will be home soon!  And we fed her a bottle yesterday and today!! I love that her nurses push her!!  And she is ready for the challenge!   I think she wants to go to the race tomorrow! 

Race day is here tomorrow!!  THIS IS WHY WE DO THIS!!  So no parent has to see their child suffer.   No child has to lose their parent too soon.   So no friend has to watch another friend in pain.  

Exciting Race day tomorrow to raise money for Dana-Farber and all cancer research!!  We will NOT lay down to cancer! 

GET UP AND FIGHT WITH US!!

Donate today!!   http://www.wontlaydown2cancer.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rebecca. I just spent the last hour reading your blog (I hope that doesn't make me sound wierd). I'm just blown away by your strength. What a wonderful, and supportive husband and family you have.

    This past May, I walked 39.3 miles for the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer. I at first signed up because I wanted to choose one charity to work with, and I also wanted to exercise and get in shape. What I got out of it was so much more. I've met so many survivors, and heard stories of strength. It's truly an honor to walk for you. I want to wish you the best of luck tomorrow.

    Emelia is absolutely gorgeous, and certainly has been blessed with a beautiful, strong, corageous mother. I hope you are having a wonderful experience being a mother, and I hope and pray for your continued remission.

    ~Jennifer (SimNiffer214@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete